Here's what I would call a breakfast fit for a princess! ;) Sometimes I have this for dinner too. Now you no longer have to pay a few bucks for a scrambled egg breakfast outside. Make this dairy-free scrambled eggs in no-time at home!
I paired it with some dry baked asparagus spears with salt and pepper below but feel free to serve it with your favourite vegetable, roasted or baked and a whole grain toast for a complete and healthy breakfast.
Ingredients (for 1 person):
1. 2 whole eggs
2. 1/2 cup rice milk
3. Pinch of salt
4. Pinch of onion powder
5. 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite fresh herb, chopped finely (tarragon, chives or fresh basil will work well here)(optional)
1. Heat a saucepan over medium to low heat. It is extremely important to keep the heat at a medium to low heat to get the right texture.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs with rice milk and season with salt, onion powder and chopped fresh herbs (if using).
3. Pour egg mixture into pan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutritional value of this recipe:
Have a power breakfast with this recipe. 11g of protein and 10%* of your daily required iron.
* based on a 2,000 calories a day diet